It’s quite simple. Our goal is Your success. If Your products start selling, we’ll benefit too.
I will explain it with an example: In 2019, we participated in the ECRM fair. Companies that decided to cooperate with us quickly became recognizable in the Polish market, and sales started almost immediately. It happened because we created for them all necessary the tools (I list them below), without which entering a new market today is virtually impossible. Moreover, knowing the local conditions, the consumers’ needs, and the market’s culture perfectly well, we did it for a fraction of the costs that would have to be incurred by choosing any other form of entry.
Some of the fair participants chose otherwise. They signed contracts with big, well-known distribution companies, encouraged by their online stores and media activity. Only that in most cases, their products found their way to the distributor’s online store and have drowned among other similar products, and the activity in the media promoted the distributor’s brand instead of their own.
It is, therefore, worth carefully considering our offer. Because, especially today, when no one is willing to make new investments due to a pandemic, we can open for you a completely new market in a risk-free and cost-free way.
We can, almost exclusively at our own expense, create all the necessary tools to introduce your products to the market quickly and develop marketing activities aimed at promoting the product on social media – in particular:
• create a Polish product website with an online store
• introduce products to the largest Polish sales platform, which is Allegro (Amazon almost does not exist in Poland)
• create and conduct a marketing campaign on social media: Facebook and Instagram
• recruit influencers for cooperation, which in our opinion is currently the most effective way to build brand awareness
• present your products to the largest retail chains: the list of those we cooperate with is available on our website
• additionally (at a shared cost), we can exhibit products at fairs, which, despite the pandemic, are still held in Poland
* We have implemented logistic solutions: own warehouse, packaging department, and developed cooperation with Polish courier companies for shipments in Poland and with UPS for shipments in Europe
What do we expect from you?
• after we create your Polish website and introduce your products to our online store, and to the largest Polish online sales platforms, we expect from you to participate in marketing costs
• this shared budget (estimated at EUR 750 – 1000 depending on the type of product) will be used to promote your products and build brand awareness through advertising on social media and sales platforms, as well as to prepare advertising materials for our sales representatives
What if you fail to expand your sales?
• if we do not develop sales, we will give you the rights to the website and social media free of charge